Apr 10, 2010

Snowbirds exodus

Just watched two more rigs head out this morning, and that now leaves only a few rv’s here in the park that will be soon migrating north. 
After a unusually cool winter, Susan and I are enjoying balmy warm days. As I write this at 7:30 am, it is already 80F with a slight breeze. Perfect temp for me. Susan has already gone down to the beach for a snorkel.
I have been very lazy, doing very little work (mañana, eh?) After a too busy winter I’m reading a couple of good books and playing guitar. And somehow, we are still gathering just enough players to get a few games of volleyball every afternoon.
It is time for us to start sorting and packing, as we are planning to head our within a week. Susan said again yesterday, that she wishes we could stay longer. Me too. Of course we also want to get back north to see the kids and grand kid. Oh, life is full of tough decisions.

No comments: